Choh-Ming Li Research Professor of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
Office: (852) 3505 2515
Address: Room 74036, 5/F, Lui Che Woo Clinical Sciences Building, Prince of Wales Hospital
- Etiopathogenesis and Imaging of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS)
- Bone Health and Related Research
- Lee RKL; Griffith JF; Leung JHY; Chu WCW; Lam TP; Ng BKW and Cheng JCY*. Effect of upright position on tonsillar level in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis. Eur Radiol, 25(8):2397-402, 2015
- Yu WS; Chan KY; Yu FWP; Ng BK; Lee KM; Qin L; Lam TP and Cheng JCY*. Age-related differences in volumetric bone mineral density, microarchitecture, and bone strength of distal radius and tibia in Chinese women: a high-resolution pQCT reference database study. Osteoporos Int, 26(6):1691-703, 2015
- Yu WS; Chan KY; Yu FWP; Ng BK; Lee KM; Qin L; Lam TP and Cheng JCY*. Bone structural and mechanical indices in Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis evaluated by high-resolution peripheral quantitative computed tomography (HR-pQCT). Bone, 61:109-15, 2014
- Tang, NLS.; Yeung, HY; Hung, VWY; Liao, CD; Lam, TP; Yeung, HM; Lee, KM; Ng, BKW; and Cheng JCY*. Genetic Epidemiology and Heritability of AIS: A Study of 415 Chinese Female Patients. J Orthop Res. 30(9):1464-9, 2013
- Lam TP et al., Cheng JCY*. Effect of whole body vibration (WBV) therapy on bone density and bone quality in osteopenic girls with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: a randomized, controlled trial. Osteoporos Int. 2012 (DOI) 10.1007/s00198-012-2144-1.
- Man GC et al., Cheng JCY*. Abnormal melatonin receptor 1B expression in osteoblasts from girls with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis. J Pineal Res. 2011;50(4):395-402.
- Lam, TP; Hung, VW; Yeung, HY; Tse, YK; Chu, WC; Ng, BK; Lee, KM; Qin, L; Cheng JCY*. Abnormal bone quality in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: a case-control study on 635 subjects and 269 normal controls with bone densitometry and quantitative ultrasound. Spine 2011; 36 (15): pp.1211-7
- Wang WJ et al., Cheng JCY*. Top theories for the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis. J Pediatr Orthop. 2011;31(1 Suppl):S14-27.
- Man, G.; Wang, WW; Yeung, BH; Lee, SK; Ng, BK; Hung, WY; Wong, JH; Ng, TB; Qiu, Y; and Cheng JCY*. Abnormal proliferation and differentiation of osteoblasts from girls with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis to melatonin. J Pineal Res. 2010; 49 (1): pp.69-77
- Weinstein SL, Cheng JCY*, Danielsson A, Morcuende JA. Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis. Lancet. 2008; 371(9623):1527-37.