Research Assistant Professor at the School of Life Sciences
Office: (852) 3943 6253
Address: Room 219B, Run Run Shaw Science Building, CUHK
- Single-particle cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM)
- Structure-function of macromolecular assemblies and membrane proteins
- Therapeutic interventions
- Plant biotechnology
- Lau WCY, Li Y, Liu Z, Gao Y, Zhang Q, Huen MSY. “Structure of the human dimeric ATM kinase.” Cell Cycle, 2016; 15:1117-24.
- Roh S, Kasembeli M, Galaz-Montoya JG, Trnka M, Lau WCY, Burlingame A, Chiu W, Tweardy DJ. “Chaperonin TRiC/CCT Modulates the Folding and Activity of Leukemogenic Fusion Oncoprotein AML1-ETO.” Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2016; 291:4732-41.
- Lau WCY, Li Y, Zhang Q, Huen MSY. “Molecular architecture of the Ub-PCNA/Pol eta complex bound to DNA.” Scientific Reports, 2015; 5:15759.
- Kasembeli M, Lau WCY, Roh S, Eckols Frydman J, Chiu W, Tweardy DJ. “Modulation of STAT3 Folding and Function by TRiC/CCT Chaperonin.” PLOS Biology, 2014; 12(4):e1001844.
- Lau WCY, Rubinstein JL. “Single particle electron microscopy.” Methods in Molecular Biology, 2013; 955:401-26.
- Lau WCY, Rubinstein JL. “Subnanometer-resolution structure of the intact T. thermophilus H+-driven ATP synthase.” Nature, 2012; 481:214-218 (Recommended by Terrence Frey; Recognized by F1000Prime).
- Lau WCY, Rubinstein JL. “Structure of intact Thermus thermophilus V-ATPase by cryo-EM reveals organization of the membrane-bound V(O) motor.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2009; 107:1367-72 (Recommended by Thomas Meier; Recognized by F1000Prime).
- Lau WCY, Baker LA, Rubinstein JL. “Cryo-EM structure of the yeast ATP synthase.” Journal of Molecular Biology, 2008; 382:1256-1264 (Journal cover).