Assistant Professor (Clinical) of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
Office: (852) 3505 2010
Address: Rm. 74049, 5/F, Lui Che Woo Clinical Sciences Building, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
- Minimally Invasive Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Sport-Related Lower Limb Trauma
Specialized Research Areas
- Minimally Invasive Foot & Ankle Surgery (especially Hallux Valgus and Flatfoot)
- Sports Medicine and Injury Prevention (with an emphasis in the lower limb)
- Injectable Regenerative Technologies
- Orthopaedic Application of AI and Robotics
- Dance Medicine and Science
- Ling SKK*, Lui TH. “Endoscopy-Assisted Hallux Valgus Correction Provides Sustainable Long-Term >10-Year Outcomes.” Arthroscopy, 2018; 34(6):1958–63.
- Ling SKK*, Chan V, Ho K, Ling F, Lui TH. “Reliability and validity analysis of the open-source Chinese Foot and Ankle Outcome Score (FAOS).” Foot (Edinb), 2018; 35:48–51.
- Ling SKK*, Lui TH. “Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction: An Overview.” The Open Orthopaedics Journal [Internet], 2017;11(1).
- Ling SKK*, Slocum A, Lui TH. “5-year results of the 1.5cm incision Achilles tendon repair.” The Foot, 2017.
- Ling SKK*, Lui TH. “Arthroscopic-Assisted Correction of Hallux Valgus Deformity.” In: Scuderi GR, Tria AJ, editors. Minimally Invasive Surgery in Orthopedics [Internet]. Springer International Publishing; 2016 [cited 2016 Apr 10], p. 1–7.
- Lui TH, Ling SKK*, Yuen SCP. “Endoscopic-assisted Correction of Hallux Valgus Deformity.” Sports Med Arthrosc, 2016; 24(1):e8–13.
- Lui TH, Ling SKK*. “Calcaneal fractures have universally poor outcomes regardless of management.” Evid Based Med, 2015 Feb 1;20(1):13–13.
- Ling SKK*, Cheng SC, Yen CH. “Stonefish envenomation with acute carpal tunnel syndrome.” Hong Kong Med J, 2009; 15(6):471–3.
- Ling SKK*, Ma CM, Lui TH. “Intra-operative femoral neck fracture during attempted dislocation of a reduced hemi-arthroplasty.” J Med Assoc Thai, 2015; 98(5):520–2
- Li CH, Cheung MH, Ling SKK*, Ma CM. “Appropriate Choice of Plate for the Posterior Malleolus: Computed Tomography Study of 122 Chinese Adult Patients.” Journal of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rehabilitation, 2017; 1; 23:25–9.