Associate Professor at the Department of Chemistry
Office: (852) 3943 6261
Address: Rm 165, Science Center, CUHK
Our research interests are primarily in bioanalytical chemistry using microfluidics. Currently our research focuses on: (1) structural and functional analysis of biological molecules; (2) preparation and kinetic studies of soft materials, such as polymers, gels and biomacromolecules. We are developing new techniques utilizing microreactors and microchannels to achieve our goals.
- B Liu, Y Huang, KWL Kam, WF Cheung, N Zhao, B Zheng. “Functionalized Graphene-Based Chemiresistive Electronic Nose for Discrimination of Disease-Related Volatile Organic Compounds.” Biosens. Bioelectron., 2019, accepted
- L Wu, B Liu, M Zhu, D Guo, H Wu, L Bian, B Zheng. “Patterning Perfluorinated Surface with Graphene Oxide and the Microarray Applications.” Micromachines, 2019; 10:173.
- Q Liu, X Zhou, H Wu, L Wu, B Zheng. “A polydopamine patterned perfluoropolymer-based substrate for protein microarray applications.” Sens. Actuators B Chem., 2019; 287:306.
- C Li, Y Wang, T Zhang, B Zheng, J Xu, Q Miao. “Tertiary Amines Differentiated from Primary and Secondary Amines by Active Ester‐Functionalized Hexabenzoperylene in Field Effect Transistors” Chem. Asian J., 2019; 14:1676.
- H Wu, L Wu, X Zhou, B Liu, B Zheng. “Patterning Hydrophobic Surfaces by Negative Microcontact Printing and Its Applications” Small, 2018; 14:1802128.
- X Zhou, H Wu, M Cui, SN Lai, B Zheng. “Long-lived protein expression in hydrogel particles: towards artificial cells.” Chem. Sci., 2018; 9:4275.
- C Li, H Wu, T Zhang, B Zheng, J Xia, J Xu, Q Miao. “Functionalized-stacks of hexabenzoperylenes as a new platform for chemical and biological sensing.” Chem, 2018; 4:1416.
- X Zhou, T Li, J Wang, F Chen, D Zhou, Q Liu, B Li, J Cheng, X Zhou, B Zheng. “Mechanochemical regulated origami with tough hydrogels by ion transfer printing.” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2018; 10:9077.
- B Liu, L Wu, X Zhou, H Wu, B Zheng. “Porous polydimethylsiloxane monolith for protein digestion.” J. Mater. Chem. B, 2018; 6:824.
- Y Li, SN Lai, B Zheng. “A microfluidic streaming potential analyzer for label-free DNA detection.” Sens. Actuators B Chem., 2018; 259:871.